glue on cuff

Discussion in 'Everyday Horseshoeing' started by travis dupree reed, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Offline

travis dupree reed Active Member

[ ATTACH=full]1064[/ATTACH] ....my question is ..some times on the sigafoo at the top of the cuff I have noticed when the top turns loose the set up seems to speed up the brk down time..as in the seem to get loose...I ran adhere around the top in hopes to prolong the Shoeing...am I wasting time and money..?? Of will it help at all..
  2. Offline

Pat Reilly Active Member

I doubt it will help at all.
  3. Offline

4. Offline

Pat Reilly Active Member

It looks good....is your fit a bit tight in the heel?
  5. Offline

Thanks pat.. yes its way to tight..I am worried about
  6. Offline

Pat or anyone..have you guys ever seen or had a instance where the glue on was not fit wide enough as in what mine looks like ..if so what could arise and cause a issue..in other words do I need to order another set and go fix my screw up or order another pair and keep them on hand and what for the call that something is wrong.......also how long will the glue keep if I try to buy many sets and stock them...I have always just ordered as needed worried the glue would not last long enough for me to use them..
  7. Offline

Tom Bloomer Well-Known Member

Travis, the shelf life on the PMMA acrylic glue is a lot better than the urethane. If you put the PMMA acrylic glue it in the freezer it will last for many years.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List