New Administrator

Discussion in 'Announcements and Forum Help' started by Eric Russell, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Eric Russell Active Member

I have been informed of a couple instances where registration emails were not sent out. I have tested this and am unable to reproduce this problem.

Tom Bloomer was nice enough to devote his time to Farriers Forum and has decided to help out by becoming an administrator.

If you register to the website and do not receive a registration email, Tom and I will both receive emails and will validate your membership the first chance we get. Due to us shoeing horse during the day we can't guarantee you will be validated immediately but we should validate you by the end of the day.
  2. Offline

EMRendurance New Member

Be sure to check your spam folder, that's where I found my registration email. If you request to resend the registration again, be sure to use the last email receive from Farriers Forum to confirm your registration. By the way Eric, this site is great! Very user friendly and I suspect it will be the "go to" site of the future.