Blombach study guide

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Draftshoer, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Offline

Draftshoer Active Member

Does anyone here have a copy of this? If so I have a couple of questions.
    1. My copy is missing the first 13 questions from the second test. Was this a production error and they are all like that or did I get a messed up copy?

2. Some of the "correct" answers listed for the sample test are just plain wrong. I can find references in textbooks that directly dispute supposed "correct" answers. Are these typos/mistakes that have been fixed?

I have been studying for my AFA CF and if the blombach guide has been updated/corrected/ all pages included I will buy another copy but I don't want to waste my money if these things haven't been fixed.
  2. Offline

ray steele Administrator

May I suggest that you call John Blombach and or Deb Ash with your questions, in my opinion probably the best start as to "production issues"and or incorrect answers. If you can t find a # let me know and I ll dig them out for you but a think a Google search will produce the #s.

Please let them know that the brillant idea of contacting them ,while necessitated by your concerns was suggested by the farriers forum, maybe they will join our entertainment.

Regards

Ray
  3. Offline

david a hall Moderator

I think Danvers Child is doing a study guide..
    If I can help let me know...
  4. Offline

Draftshoer Active Member

Ray, I found the number. Thanks for the suggestion and I'll pass the message along.

David I haven't seen the one Danvers is doing. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
  5. Offline

Tom Bloomer Well-Known Member

You may find that sometimes the test itself requires wrong answers.