eggbars

Discussion in 'Everyday Horseshoeing' started by chris bunting, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Offline

smitty88 Well-Known Member

i think it might be a bit longer than that
  2. Offline

Gary Hill Active Member

I use quite a few in my custom, even have a canchaser in them for a short time..hasnt ripped them off yet!???:eek: I feel alot of horses do better with less toe than they do without support behind the widest part of the hoof..most crushed, sheared , rununder whatever seem to do alittle better with that extra support??JMO..
  3. Offline

ray steele Administrator

I emailed Steve Turpin at horseshoes, if your having trouble his email is steve@turpinholdings.com, he should be able to help you out.

Ray
  4. Offline

Gary Hill Active Member

Ray, the logon icon doesnt respond to my request ? I can open the forums then sign in but it has been the same since the change?
  5. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Agreed! Support is over rated at times. To me and "My Ponies" the toe just gets in the way. But , also, there is a point in which the toe is set and just shoeing the horse is applicable. "half the width of the toe wall"; per conversations with his royal "Glue On Boy Guru"..............

A personal note for me peeps. "not only put a slight rocker in the toes of egg bars but put the same in the heels"; Seamus Brady 1992. It was "banana when banana wasn't cool"
  6. Offline

ray steele Administrator

Steve,

I would be the last to try to trouble shoot a puter problem , ,what I would do is call someone that might be able to help, I believe that ,that is a direct e mail to the owner Steve Turpin his tel # is 512 818 1858. He should be able to help you.

Regards

Ray