Knee hitting

Discussion in 'Everyday Horseshoeing' started by Platerforge, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Platerforge Guest

what shoeing would you do to stop knee hitting on a trotter?
  2. Offline

Platerforge Guest

I told them to go with an aluminum; but I don't what happened afterwards. I told them to get a standardbred shoer that has 30+ yrs experience.
  3. Offline

Platerforge Guest

pacer...i think?
  4. Offline

Platerforge Guest

with trotter you use more weight; but you are dealing with egos and everyone wants aluminum? for some reason/ saw more victory outer rims with toe clip on everything. you know trotters and pacers are not one shoe fits all.
    don't shoe SB because of only the $85 per shoeing every 4 weeks; late on pay; ect. here
  5. Offline

just passin through Member

George,what does your answer have ANYTHING to do with knee hitting? And what difference is there between a trotter and a pacer that is knee hitting? And what would aluminum have to do with any kind of limb interference? Please don't receite out of a book.........................
  6. Offline

just passin through Member

George,with all the posts on this page,not one of your answers has anything to do with information leading to the first post?

I think people who give LIKES on posts with no vality goes to show its a personality conflict.......

There is nothing wrong with books,but there is a difference between being book smart and experience.............