lax tendon for vet

Discussion in 'Shoeing Horses with Lameness Issues' started by travis dupree reed, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Yep Thomas!
  2. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Ye Yah Baby!:cool:
  3. Offline

Pat Reilly Active Member

Jaye,
    I know you can use better terminology. I suggest you use it rather than using slang- you're better than that!
  4. Offline

Thomas Opinionated and I know it

Jaye, whilst you know what's in your mind, no-one else knows what the hell you mean.

Ever thought that everyone else can't be wrong?

Seems to me too many have a 'habit' of posting through an alcohol induced haze!
  5. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

re-read thread Sir Thomas...... I said " 4 months "we will see" ( prarphrased). Really Sir, I was comtemplatin' a "trip".
  6. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

K Pard!
  7. Offline

Jaye, suggest you need a coffee and sober up or else just try harder to write a sentence that makes sense.

The horse obviously has FLD and serious infection. Why are you whipping up some other speculative nonsensicle mystery.

Just what is your point? If you have one, then make it clearly so us lesser mortals can understand it.

IF there's something you disagree with or have a difference in opinion about then just clearly say so. I'm sure Dave would be happy to explain his position providing you were polite and clear!

All the right letters in the right order would be a start.
  8. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

No Sir. You need to study. Your "ametuer standards" shows your ingnorance. Thus, JacMO maybe right in his offences. (?)

As stated "Sir Thomas"; respect is earned. I respect 'ur expeirences.
  9. Offline

Jaye, you're talking out of your arse.

I truly hadn't appeciated you thought 'professional' meant incomprehensible crap!
  10. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

And how many horses have you shod? You have pontificated on numerous cases . Thus a horse owner's view. Really, we take 'UR advise. :whistle:
  11. Offline

david a hall Moderator

Guys there is a difference between debate that reveals some interesting stuff and a slanging match, Hell I dont mind people disagreeing if interesting stuff gets posted, but hair pulling is out.
  12. Offline

How do you spell pillock?

WTF has that stupid question got to do with your latest nonsense?

Just stick to the subject and IF you have a point, then make it properly.

You might find it difficult to come to terms with but I do have quite a bit of knowledge about FLD and septic arthritis.

YOU don't get clever or (seemingly) 'professional' by just shoeing horses you know
  13. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

"hair Pullin'" is customary and usual in the " ATL"
  14. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Really, another FT ( F..K Tard) called out w/ no creditibale response except detriment. WOW! Thought you were above that Sir Thomas....
  15. Offline

Well someone had to call you out!

Glad to see your self perception passed my expectation. ;)
  16. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Typical horse owner armed w/ the net. So you going to study beyond the 'Grand Kids' ? Yeah nasty. You deserv' it.
  17. Offline

I won't be doing any more formal study. Quite happy with what I have thank you.

What about you? Are you going to learn how to read and write and represent yourself better?

Or are you content just to insult others and use the term 'owner' as derogatory?

You started this nonsense by being rude to Dave who took time and trouble to post something logical and understandable and have now turned it into the 'normal' tirade against anyone who doesn't nail shoes on.

I'm thinking it's impossible to be insulted or offended by you when you are just so insulting and offensive. So please do save yourself the effort of trying. Seems I'm in good company and no-one understands you or is worthy to ask you to explain yourself.
  18. Offline

DeniseMc Member

The SFT has already been cut mid-cannon. I don't understand how wedging is going to reduce contracture, unless I'm misunderstanding something? In your sketch you said elevating heels will take pressure off the superficial (I think you actually mean tension, not pressure?) At any rate, I'm confused.
  19. Offline

Pat Reilly Active Member

Good point Denise. This begs the question- If the problem was SDF contracture, why does the limb deformity persist after the surgery?
  20. Offline

Steve Marshall Member

David your sketch was spot on what happened to the foot in my avatar IMO. The mare foundered and the coffin bone rotated causing restricted blood flow. Constant abscessing and hoof deformation lead to a split in the hoof from coronet to sole. That coupled with a year with no farrier care! Just got the mare more or less stable and she started shedding weight and was finally euthanized last month. 32 years old!

Kim, hows the baby?