OUCH!

Discussion in 'Shoeing Horses with Lameness Issues' started by Mr. Perry, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Offline

Rick Burten Professional farrier

Interesting. I doing some research on the subject I found this information:

"Avascular Necrosis : A bone disease seen in young, sometimes overworked, horses where the bones die and deteriorate from lack of blood. This disease also goes by other names: aseptic necrosis, OSTEONECROSIS, osteochrondritis, and ischemic bone necrosis."
  2. Offline

jack mac Guest

Avascular Necrosis is a more appropriate term when it takes place at the Articular surfaces . All the above are associated with bone deteriorating & death occurring to bone cell structure through lack of blood supply.Your point Rick is WHAT!!!!?
  3. Offline

Rick Burten Professional farrier

My point is that a rose by any other name is still a rose.
  4. Offline

jack mac Guest

That may be the case. However an experienced gardener tends to have a better eye for particular varieties of rose. The climate conditions in which particular variety of rose do grow best. As per say someone who scratchers around in his pot of dirt.
  5. Offline

Thomas Opinionated and I know it

I asked because I wondered what was distinguishing what you saw with say osteochondrosis o subchondral cystic lesions where there'd be ossification.

I thought there'd be more opacity if there'd been osteonecrosis
  6. Offline

jack mac Guest

Well you Know what thought did.Is that the answer you wanted ? There you go!!!!!. You don't have to bait me any more with stupid questions. I thought there'd be more opacity if there'd been osteonecrosis. lighter darker its how the cell structure presents moron . Know don't forget to run off & cry blue murder. Jack mac needs to be banned. Failing that you can get a coo together & have me voted off . Ether way I couldn't give a stuff. Ill be happy to leave then having to put up with your never ending sly manipulating crap.

Edited by D H
  7. Offline

I'm terribly sorry to see you're suffering from diarrhoea of the mind!

Some people don't hesitate to speak their minds because they have nothing to lose. Clearly you're one of those! When I first came across your obnoxious foul rants I thought you had either some severe personality disorder or were just some foul mouthed ignorant scum bag with a drinking problem that when one first encounters, one doesn't like . But with the benefit of time I've come to appreciate as I got to know you better through your postings that you are a mean spirited and nasty anonymous little individual who is thoroughly deserving of total and utter contempt.

Let's just forget I asked you a question. It was stupid!

I forgot myself for a moment and actually thought you might just have expressed your opinion in a polite and professional way.

Never thought for a moment you'd have a rant about what a waste of time my cancer treatment was! Frankly there's dead bodies less offensive than you !

Jack, you used to be offensive and obnoxious. Now you are just the opposite. You are obnoxious and a offensive!

Did I mention the disingenuous hypocrisy ?
  8. Offline

chris bunting Well-Known Member

and australian
  9. Offline

Hey, some of my best friends are Australian!

They don't deserve to be compared with that obnoxious offensive twerp!
  10. Offline

Justin Decker Active Member

I don't think there is one sentence that actually applies to the topic of the this thread. I thought the name calling and getting personal was over around here. Exactly the reason horse owners shouldn't be posting in the farrier section. We can expect a little bit of BS from Jack , I think he has been doing a pretty good job of staying in line as of lately.
  11. Offline

Do you really have to call someone names, I've always been told that's a sign of insecurity in ones self that they have to belittle others.
  12. Offline

So what do you want me to do? Reward him with a banana!

Did you actually read the obnoxious posting by jack mac? did you just pop along to tick me off for taking exception to the foul mouthed personal tirade? Or do you actually have something to say re the topic in hand?

I'm thinking the real reason why "some" farriers don't want any owners posting in the farriers section is that they're feeling somewhat mentally challenged.

Truth be told whilst Jack Mac "claims" he's a farrier, he's posting anonymously, never given any substance or detail of his credentials and qualifications and whenever he's asked for an explanation or clarification he resorts to a tirade.
  13. Offline

What's that saying about poking sticks at barking dogs!!

You might want to read this http://farriersforum.com/help/terms

Like I said it's kinda expected out of Jack especially when he's poked at.

Osteonecrosis and avascular necrosis are a primary cause of athritis, especially with excess use of steroids and joint injects. Study up on how bones form and remodel especially when the blood supply is compromised by fluid buildup in the joints.

And there goes the name calling again. Thomas I find this post very offensive and your comment seems to be something a guy that just got banned from here would say. There may be someone reading this looking for information to help there horse that has a similar ailment with there mentally handicapped child, how do you think that is going to make them feel.

Again I think you need to read this especially the second paragraph http://farriersforum.com/help/terms

Jack also says he's a vet. What are your credentials for posting in a farriers forum? Just because I've seen a few x-rays doesn't make me competent to comment on a radiology forum.

I think Jack was more than clear with his explanations and even provided some art work. What was that about poking sticks.
  14. Offline

You might want to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard
    homas said:
    And there you go with your illogical and irrational presumption. To suggest someone is being rude and obnoxious and insulting every time they're mental capacity is challenged is NOT the same as saying someone has some sort of learning difficulty or disability. I'm thinking that to suggest it is the same is an insult! Stereotype much????

Excuse me though while I just go and die of cancer for being a waste of space and not worthy to lick your boots!

We know what Jack says. Those of us who were on horseshoes.com also saw the obnoxious tirade he gave to Dr Myers! We also know he made up an alter and posted an obituary which claimed he'd committed suicide because his daughter died and had the alter post PM's to other real farriers about that. Unfortunately/Miraculously :whistle: it came back to life! !

Well I was invited here by the owner who set it up. Furthermore it's easy for you to "go figure". My details are openly available to see.

And so what has that got to do with the price of fish!

So you really and honestly think that the following warranted a tirade of personal abuse and foul language and which should remain unchallenged.

15. Offline

Bye!!!
  16. Offline

jack mac Guest

Thomas it seems your doing a good job of getting what you intended in the first place. Every one knows I'm not my brother. Its the worst kept secrete on here. Now for someone who has posted or should I say conspired with anther member of this forum to mess with my server. With the intent purpose of preventing me from posting. I feel its my right to with hold any information I wish from the likes of you & until Ray or David ask me to provided it to you. You will just have to suck up I'm afraid. I will how ever clarify for Justin. I know longer practise as a Vet. I do though practice as a farrier.
    I thought there'd be more opacity if there'd been osteonecrosis. lighter darker its how the cell structure presents. If your not happy with that reply to your question. I suggest you engage Mr Perry on the subject in question. He being the attending farrier to the horse & maybe able to help you further with your inquiry.
  17. Offline

david a hall Moderator

Guys can I ask you all to settle down a bit, this is a public place and I think needs to be treated as such. I have learned a few things from this thread once I climbed over the egos. I would guess that there has been an ongoing infection subcutaneous in the leg, maybe what Jaye was eluding to in an earlier post on possible soring, but hey I might be wrong.
    Now if the main protagonists could play at opposite ends of the playground I would appreciate it.
  18. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

there is "some" validity to JacMO' treatises. Presentation of opine has it's treadels. Thus peeps, learn and discern.:cool:
  19. Offline

Karen Fletcher Active Member

Well, Justin, most of the damage on my threads in the owner section was produced by farriers! So it's not because of an owner. What's really funny here is that the personal and name calling was all done by farriers. Not the FOUR owners here. So don't blame the owners. It's a "member" that has been name calling and getting personal.
  20. Offline

Karen Fletcher Active Member

George, buttered or unbuttered?
    pop.gif