OUCH!

Discussion in 'Shoeing Horses with Lameness Issues' started by Mr. Perry, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Offline

jack mac Guest

Now Karen don't go getting your knickers in a knot. My distaste for Thomas has no reflection on owners posting or asking "useful" questions.
    The gist of this thread is not how the joint got to that state. It is & was on how Mr Perry is going to deal with addressing the debilitating injury in relationship to shoeing package. One that he feels will afford the horse the best comfort & mobility out come.
  2. Offline

Thomas Opinionated and I know it

what is a treadel?

are you going to give the case history on the horse?
  3. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

WOW! JacMO. What a classy response.....didn't know you had it in ya!:eek:
  4. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Treadle: a machine which is operated by the foot to produce reciprocating or rotary motion, in JacMO's case he reciprocates, sometimes with foot in mouth and sometimes with truth in parlaying.

Case History: Vet calls says CD is in tack room. I show up with laptop and view rads. Protocal is formulated after examination of flexibility and degree of lameness. Apply application formulated by examinations. Load truck and cross fingers. "The horse left the shop better than he walked in". That is all the history I know.
    9/10 times that is usually the only history I get......The use of academic findings per the situations and empirical experiences; "Luck of the Irish" also has made me achieve a bit success in most cases....:cautious:
  5. Offline

Karen Fletcher Active Member

Jack, I'm sorry , this had nothing to do with you and Thomas. It's people who turn around and blame everything on owners, even tho there's only 4 and they have not once started any spitting matches on this forum. And I'm tired of being lumped in a pot
    This statement has nothing to do with you and Thomas-that is something I avoid mentioning at all because it started way far back. In fact you were the one who asked if Thomas could post in the farrier section because you missed the ****** guy!, LOL

Sorry, Mr. Perry, I'll move my posts if you want.
  6. Offline

jack mac Guest

Karen there is no need to be sorry. My warmth for Thomas is well documented as being second to non. He is at time's a drain & burden on my capacity to conduct my self civilly. However he does have a wealth of knowledge with equine & thus can only be seen as an asset to the forum. My personal indifferences should in no way prevent Thomas participating in the farrier section of the forum. It was just unfortunate timing for Thomas that his post coincided with my partaking of refreshments at the Celtic festival that particular day. The truth serum a strong mixture of Irish & scotch whisky being vastly overpowering on one's ability to refrain from expressing personally held views & character assessments . Thomas is more then welcome to continue in giving me proverbial dysentery.
  7. Offline

Karen Fletcher Active Member

Jack, you are such a character! I certainly think you are both assets here. You and Thomas have a unique relationship, LOL