Polo ponies

Discussion in 'Everyday Horseshoeing' started by gary evans, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Offline

chris bunting Well-Known Member

the stud is used more as a pivot to turn on rather than a brake , its what the pros feel more confortable with
  2. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Guess u forgot the anatomony.. of the hind leg of/and stability? Impact, load and mechanics? Usual, go by the manual put forth by the vets that induces a for a need "fag".

Hind legs; mechanisms? Please tell us , beyond the cred's...............chris.

Let's get out the standard and verse so that "WE" can help the internet informed :passed our CRED'S (n)

MY Mate Hayden has had the questions......
  3. Offline

what does all that mean in english i can understand ? i shoe the way i am asked/told by the pros they call the shots in polo and that is what they tell me the reason is , ANY farrier who does not follow the pros rules does not shoe polo ponies for very long
  4. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

" THE STANDARD for the Farrieying industry; gobal. "Satisfactory but of ordinary quality". The def: Webster....

Step outside the box people: take notes on each horse. I promise u'ns will see it again.
  5. Offline

explain to me in english , the only thing i take the box is shoes and nails
  6. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

I don't speak English, just Swaheli and pig Latin..... rules are for those that have no aspirations to develope themselves....
  7. Offline

brian robertson Active Member

Unfortunately Uncle Jaye, the Steward at regulation matches determines the "rules" and has the power of enforcement. One of mine was ruled off because I had modified the heels too much on a pair of Diamond Saddlelites. I don't think the Steward liked the idea of a woman 5 goal player and his reason was the shoes on her best horse "didn't look right".
  8. Offline

Thomas Opinionated and I know it

The rules for competition:

9. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

Typical Mr. B,
    others making decisions for what "They think is right for the horse. No matter the professional(s0
    ) involved". Think POLOIO rules are a Beech, load up on some FEI stuff.......:ROFLMAO:
  10. Offline

there are plenty hink the FEI rules and shoeing is rubbish , try thinking out of the box not the bottle