Quarter Crack Why Pull A Quarter Crack Together?

Discussion in 'Shoeing Horses with Lameness Issues' started by Spot On Shoeing, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

empirical experiences Rick. each QRT crack I attack, I request rads. one of my assiociates has my thumb drive with the rads of the two pics I posted. will post pics along with rads when the drive is returned..... I have more than just two...... the thumb drive has all rads to compare with newer rads of the same horses over the years because most vets have to archieve their rads over time onto a seperate drive. So we don't have to wait a day or so for comparatives....
  2. Offline

Mr. Perry Active Member

found the RF rad of the pic posted.... the red was an indicator used on another forum. look at the medial edge portion of the navicular. the rad is mis-labeled as LF but marked with coin as RF.
    one can see the "crack" in the medial heel.....

74C00006.original.jpg
  3. Offline

ray steele Administrator

Thomas,

I'm working on that,but I took him to mean that he was volunteering to get lost,since I left it as his choice and had asked the moderator for help to remove the two names that Jack mac mentioned from the membership list, guess I'm just not as quick as you'd like!

What was this thread about anyway..... my apologies for derailing it by attempting to keep it civil.

Regards

Ray Steele
  4. Offline

Thomas Opinionated and I know it

Heck he volunteered to get lost for several years on horseshoes.com. It was only his banning and "death" that finally got shut!

I'm thinking we have the same revolving door here and he can't find his way out and hasn't got the sense to realise you don't need to be banned or removed you just STOP POSTING!
  5. Offline

ray steele Administrator

The names that were requested to be removed have been removed from the membership list.
    In rereading the posts and in conversations I will state that I was incorrect in including Rick Burten in the "get lost " statement since he simply answered and asked questions in the previous posts. And for that I apologize.

Regards

Ray Steele
  6. Offline

Karen Fletcher Active Member

Jack Mac went off the deep end -again. I think we all tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but his accusatory ranting and slewing crap was way out of line. Short version: JM is a misguided dude and needed to be removed.

Steve and the moderator were trying to get him off the board fast, but, all the moderator could do was warn him and edit his posts while Steve was working on removing him completely.

Stemming from Jack, some of us got pulled into his web, things were said, or not. Bottom line-IT all stemmed from Jack.
    Thomas and Rick, anyone can see that you both (and others) are the best members of any forum. It would be a great loss if either of you wasn't here. Be assured that NO one will slew crap at either of you by anyone and get away with it. This morning it just took a while to find the right buttons. I wish Iwould have had a ban button, I would have taken great delight in flushing him immediately.

We all know what one another is really like from day to day. And this morning was NOT a reflection of that. You are all really great guys.