WWYD- Farrier Disagrees with Vet's Rx

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Karen Fletcher, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Offline

AnthonyLawrence Active Member

Mate, my clients couldn't give a fat rat's arse whether I have a cert or not. Most wouldn't even know I have one.

They care about whether I show up when I say I will, treat their horse nice and do a good job.... in that order.

The rest of your post is logically fallacious and not worth addressing.
  2. Offline

jack mac Guest

I rest my case ;)
  3. Offline

Thomas Opinionated and I know it

jack, it's all hot air till you put up and post your real name and credentals.
  4. Offline

jack mac Guest

Have you been told today Thomas like you get told every other day.NO!!!! Well in that case GO AND ****YOUR SELF WELL &TRULY. Making sure you wash your hands when your finished . You would want that filthy mess on any key board. Who would know what you might catch from it, seem as your obsessed about Trolls.
  5. Offline

Drunk again? Or just taking special time out to show all that you can't even string a sentence together!
  6. Offline

7. Offline

jack mac Guest

8. Offline

Here the way it works is that the vet and farrier work together with the owner. So if I call the farrier and there needs to be veterinary input or vice versa then both come in on the same day and there's discussion and agreement on how to proceed and with the owner there.

Of course with some things it's not black or white and no defined way to proceed but there'd be discussion, all parties would input and then there'd be a decision made. Sometimes there may be advice to get a second opinion. IME though there's never anything other than professional discussion to form conclusion.

The owner of course is always the ultimate decision maker.

To do anything else IMO would be untenable and places professionals at risk of taking blame and finger pointing.

None of that is helpful to the horse or owner who has to decide how to progress.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Offline

So you're not on the list.

So:

1/ Is the farriers rebate still there.

2/ What is the point of a VRC farriers license if unlicensed farriers can plate?
  10. Offline

Says the anonymous person who slags everyone off for not being fit to lick his boots. So he's a drunk and a struck off vet and an unlicenced something or other. Great... NOT!!!!
  11. Offline

ray steele Administrator

Mr Jack Mac,

I'm going to delete all further posts written by you since you have shown that you are not a person of their word, Anthony Lawrence took you at your written word and you did not follow up.....

Ray Steele
  12. Offline

ray steele Administrator

Your reply to Anthony is the reason for the future deletion of your posts as I find them!

Ray Steele
  13. Offline

Blimey O'Reilly there is an Administrator!

All a bit late and for a reason that isn't even listed in the forum rules. IMO, it's a shame you never intervened earlier and that you permitted him to let him bad mouth so many members for so long!

I don't know why you're talking about deleting his posts... Just ban and block him and keep an eye if he comes back with a new IP.

You maybe didn't see Jack's latest Drama Queen announcement:

14. Offline

ray steele Administrator

Thomas,

It's informative/inflaming post like this that have me considered banning you at times! but I don't like that ban button, not even for the likes.

ray steele
  15. Offline

Now you're being absolutely bloody ridiculous . You should have stepped up to the plate ages ago!

As it is you've posted something dumb that invites comment on (the lack of) moderation.

Might have been better just to have dealt with the problem quietly rather than posting to allow comment and opinion and particularly if you didn't want to be challenged.

As it is, YOU'VE allowed posts insulting owners, members and other pros. All of which are against the rules.

You well know that I've hit the report button every time I've seen JackMac swearing, insulting or being generally abusive to someone.... and I don't mean just to me. I hit it re this thread because of what he said to our other Australian Colleague.

You do nothing. You don't moderate. You don't comment. Hence members have been put into a situation whereby they either ignore the behaviour and many, myself included tried that, but it continued. Or we challenge it. And I've done that. I do that purely because I don't want anyone to think I'm happy to be in the same "club" or to be associated as agreeing in anyway with the filth and garbage he's published.

But you've never moderated or edited any of his personal insults or told him to shut up from making spurious attacks on folks who do publish in their real names.

Then you're making up the rules as you go along!

But I'll tell you what I'll save you any trouble!

Your administration and moderation stinks!
  16. Offline

Western Hill Forge Active Member

Thomas,

I agree, Ray may be guilty of being too nice a guy. As far as your posts go, I value much of what you have posted. Keep them coming. You did, however make the same mistake I and others have made. You let Jerk-Macs drunken ravings and behavior get under your skin. I hope he's gone for good. He reflect too poorly on the profession to be given a public forum.

Regards
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Offline

just passin through Member

Pat,do you know how many times i have said that to myself? That in itself makes one ego larger by just thinking. But as i told myself you can't help everybodys horse because you think you can? Especially on chat boards..................
  18. Offline

Justin Decker Active Member

Who the hell are you to tell Ray what he can and can't do with his forum. Your no different than old jack IMO your not a farrier, but you will give advice on a farrier forum.

Just so you know this is my first post since your mentally challenged comment to me. I didn't go whining and complaining I made a decision to not post if your gonna be here.

My 1 1/2 year old nephew is in the process of being diagnosed with some form of a mental handicap, they are not sure whats causing it. He has a fluid build up on his brain. There saying it can go two ways death or he will be mentally challenged the rest of his life.

So your comment pissed me off a lot.
  19. Offline

ray steele Administrator

Justin,

It will be up to you to delete it, I just tried to clean it up a bit, hope you will in the future , no need to apologize to me.

My best to your nephew.

Regards

Ray
  20. Offline

Rick Burten Professional farrier

Its about time!